Translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

Promotion



Kay, Stephen (2009), Cyclecars: An Annotated Index (325 Press: Govilon) 1st edition. Paperback. Condition: New. 128pp. £10

I don't keep many new books in stock, but I thought I would use this medium to bring light to a couple I do. Stephen Kay is a close friend of my father's, and someone I know well, hence I jumped at the chance to stock his book. 

The title is not widely available. At the time of writing, besides my listing I can track down only one other copy for sale on line, listed on Amazon for a whopping £125!

Cyclecars: An Annotated Index, is just that. Following an introductory essay placing the cyclecar in context, Kay launches into his comprehensive and well illustrated index. The volume concludes with short sections on homebuilt cars and cyclecar controls. A must for enthusiasts of motoring history.

A selection of further motoring titles currently in stock:

Demaus, A. B. (2001), Motoring Around. Hereford, Worcester & the Welsh Marches (Tempus: Stroud). 1st edition. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. 128pp. Profusely illustrated. Ex-library, with markings/stamps to spine, and front end paper. Minor wear to covers. £6

Posthummus, Cyril (1980), The Roaring Twenties. An Album of Early Motor Racing (Blandford: Poole). 1st Edition. Hardback. Condition: Fine in Very Good dust jacket. xiv + 146pp. Profusely illustrated. Dust jacket worn, with one minor tear. £5

If you are interested in any of the above titles, or anything else I have in stock, please 
contact me on the email address provided. Please note that the above prices do not include shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search